Frankfurt Motor Show closed its doors last weekend. During this can’t miss event, Renault unveiled the Frendzy concept-car and the brand new Twizy Colour. No need to say that the full Z.E. range was on display too. The Renault Z.E. Blog’s team covered this electric event for you! Enjoy this little overview…
Frendzy, more than meets the eye
We’ve already talked about Frendzy: our first encounter at the Motor Show kept all its promises! Rounded lines, high flexibility, Frendzy really made an impact on Frankurt’s visitors. You could use it to take your family on weekends, but also for your professional needs on week days. Frendzy is a glimpse of what tomorrow’s electric mobility will be about: beautiful, practical and… zero emission.
Twizy Colour, the new definition of “fun”
Twizy Colour has undoubtedly been one of the Motor Show’s most popular attractions. Numerous visitors stopped by in front of this URO (Unidentified Rolling Object). The electric urban two-seaters left no one indifferent: those of you who had the occasion to seat behind Twizy Urban’s wheel won’t deny it.
Kangoo Z.E. in the starting-blocks: the revolution is about to begin!
The full Z.E. Range was at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with a special focus on Kangoo ZE. Actually, the automotive meeting was the perfect place to announce the launch date of the first Kangoo ZE! In less than a month, the first electric commercial vans will be on sale in dealerships across the first countries. Shortly after will be Fluence ZE’s turn.
Then, you know what you’ve got to do: stay tuned for the next updates if you don’t want to miss the first steps of the Z.E. Revolution!
Discover our extensive photo coverage of the Frankfurt Motor Show on Facebook:
- Septembre 19th: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150322109718006.372465.125187578005&l=adb07a7c2b&type=1
- Septembre 20th: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150323556748006.372721.125187578005&l=73b76fc4b8&type=1
Our videos, shot at the Frankurt Motor Show, are available on YouTube:
- Renault Z.E. Blog's team on hand at the Geneva Motor Show on March 3rd and 4th
- [Video] Frankfurt Live with Renault hostesses : which Renault ZE car is your favorite ? - Renault ZE Blog
- Zero Emission Magazine n°15: launch of the SAVE project
- [Geneva] Twizy now has a price!
- L’Atelier Renault is reopening, the summer is going to be electric on the Champs Elysées!