Renault just made a huge announcement from the Barcelona Motor Show, revealing the much awaited prices for Twizy. Reservations are now open at www.renault-ze.com.
As announced at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, tax-paid Twizy prices will begin from €6,990* in Europe. This price is for Twizy 45 which is powered by a five-horsepower motor and which can be driven without a driving licence in certain countries. Renault Twizy is equipped with a 17hp motor and is available in a choice of two finishes: Urban and Technic, which will sell from €7,690* and €8,490* respectively. Renault Twizy is due to go on sale at the end of 2011 in Europe. It is manufactured at Renault’s Valladolid plant in Spain.
Are you excited by the news? The joys of easy electric urban mobility are just a few months away!
* Tax incentives not deducted.
- A prestige victory for Kangoo Z.E. at « What Van Awards »!
- [Geneva] Twizy now has a price!
- Renault Kangoo Z.E. voted International Van Of The Year 2012
- Press tests Twizy Z.E. Concept! - Renault ZE Blog
- Twizy voted « most beautiful car of the year 2011 »? Yes, we can!