Coming soon: 10,000 new charging points in the Netherlands thanks to the agreement between the Renault-Nissan Alliance and the E-Laad Foundation
The partnership between the Renault-Nissan Alliance and the E-laad.nl Foundation, a consortium of Dutch grid operators, is about to deliver great things for Dutch drivers!
The Alliance will provide them with a full range of 100% electric vehicles, starting in June with the Nissan LEAF, followed very quickly by Renault Z.E.’s cars. In parallel, the E-laad.nl Foundation will build a nationwide, affordable public charging infrastructure compatible with such cars.
One goal: 10% of market shares for electric vehicles in 2020 in the Netherlands
10,000 charging points will soon be set up next to the places where future customers live. Buyers of a Renault or Nissan EV can make the request for an E-laad.nl Foundation charging point when placing their order at their respective Alliance dealer. Thanks to the advanced navigation system built into their cars, Renault and Nissan EV customers will easily be able to find the locations of E-laad.nl Foundation charging points, to plan their trip accordingly. Future change drivers will be able to get all the benefits of electric mobility without any problem!
J,P. Renaux Managing Director Renault Nederland; A.G.J.M. Rombouts, President Stichting E-laad.nl and A. van Dijk, Managing Director Nissan Nederland – Credits : Van der Vaart Fotografie
- The Renault-Nissan Alliance and Unibail-Rodamco: a partnership to boost electric mobility
- Renault and Gestamp Solar launch the world’s biggest automotive industry solar roof project.
- VINCI autoroutes and Renault team up to extend the range of electric vehicles in France
- Renault and the Alsace regional government, partners to deploy electric vehicles
- [Video] Renault Z.E.: answers on charging grid & infrastructure - Renault ZE Blog