[Video] When Carlos Ghosn breaks the silence, electric cars start to express their features… – Renault ZE Blog
Video – Carlos Ghosn breaks the silence in Francfort IAA
With the press conference over, Carlos Ghosn unveiled the four much-awaited Renault Z.E. concept cars and was clear about Renault’s “electrifying” commitment: the automaker has something for everyone, at a price that will be affordable. Electric cars will represent 10% of the automotive market by 2020.
The stage is now set for the Twizy (a fully electric two-seater scooter-car hybrid), the Zoe (the ZE flagship for two-car households), the Fluence (a family saloon due to roll out in 2011), and the Kangoo Z.E. Concept (the zero-emission version of the conventional Kangoo van, perfect for quick, easy deliveries).
A range of up to 160km and three battery-charging options: standard (6 to 8 hours), quick (20 minutes for an 80% charge) and “Quickdrop” (a three-minute stop at a rapid battery exchange station).
Just two days from now, the general public will see the future for itself!
In the meantime, stay tuned with our Renault Z.E. Twitter team or drop in to visit us on Facebook.
- RENAULT FLUENCE Z.E. : economical and respectful of the environment - Renault ZE Blog
- [Video] DEZIR: YOU GONNA GET ELECTRIFIED
- [Video] Carlos Ghosn shows the Z.E. range in Paris - Renault ZE Blog
- A day on the Renault Z.E. stand… - Renault ZE blog
- The head of Renault introduces his electric saloon! - Renault ZE Blog