The French Film Festival will make its way onto your computer screens from January 14th to 29th, 2011.
Following the launch of this first online film festival, initiated by UniFrance and Allociné, Renault decided to support the exceptional event. It will let every single internet user discover the young wave of French directors straight from his computer.
An electric event!
Renault Z.E., the range of fully electric vehicles by Renault, will be the guest star of the event. The short movie “A Breath of Extraordinary Air”, produced by Luc Besson’s team, will be shown before every movie in competition.
The short version of this movie, “Electric pursuit”, will also be made available on the homepage of the festival’s website.
The festival takes place at www.myfrenchfestival.com. About twenty movies are competing, available in ten languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese and Corean). Plus, for the first time ever, you’re going to be able to vote and chose your favourite movie!
A great way to keep you warm during cold winter days
- Fancy a Renault Z.E. T-shirt under the Christmas tree?
- [video] Bloggers on hand at the Paris Motor Show
- New renault-ze.com website, fully charged! – Renault ZE blog
- An Innovative Ad for tomorrow’s mobility
- Renault Z.E's best of the web : our January selection - Renault ZE Blog