You may not know it yet, but you’ll be buying so much more than an electric car when you buy your Renault Z.E.
The launch of the electrically powered suite will be accompanied by a selection of innovative services and guarantees … on par with the technology that drives these vehicles! You don’t really think that the brand would offer traditional roadside service while you’re driving the vehicle of the future ?
Favourable perspecives for the electric car industry has convinced AXA to accompany the French auto maker. The two companies have chosen to align their offer to ensure the mobility and peace of mind of their future electric vehicle customers.
Twizy, Fluence Z.E., ZOE, Kangoo Express Z.E.? Whichever model is made for you, you are now sure to benefit from all terrain assistance!
- [video] Vinci Park and Renault, an ambitious partnership
- The Renault-Nissan Alliance and Georgia sign a partnership agreement for the promotion of electric mobility
- Inauguration of the SAVE project, the electric mobility’s biggest field test in France.
- Renault and Gestamp Solar launch the world’s biggest automotive industry solar roof project.
- SAVE forum: drivers of electric car have their say