Kangoo Express Z.E.’s prototypes unveiled at the COP 15 (United Nations Climate Change Conference) in Copenhagen had everyone talking. We are pleased to reveal the model’s finalized design today! The electric vehicle features the same practical functions as the internal combustion-engined version, while also delivering a silent ride, responsive performance, immediate availability of torque as soon as its starts, no gear changes, and low running costs.
Renault Kangoo Express Z.E. targets extremely exacting business users looking to minimize running costs and has accordingly been engineered to guarantee a very high standard of reliability and durability. Its outstanding TCO rating (Total Cost of Ownership) makes it a first class solution for small businesses and fleet operators alike. It will also benefit from Renault’s extensive experience of van production.
Intended for fleet use
The length of Renault Kangoo Express Z.E. stands at 4.21 metres, while carrying capacity ranges from 3 to 3.5m3. The battery is located in a central position beneath the floor, enabling the electric version of Kangoo to boast the same carrying capacity as the internal combustion-engined version. The asymmetric hinged rear doors and sliding side door provide easy access to the cargo area.
New Kangoo Express Z.E. will be available in a choice of 11 different special effect or non-metallic body colours. Customers will also be to specify the colours of their business, since Kangoo Express Z.E. is above all intended for fleet use.
This vehicle will be released in the first half of 2011, with an operational range of 160km… But you can pre-reserve yours today on Renault-ze.com!
- [Video] When Carlos Ghosn breaks the silence, electric cars start to express their features... - Renault ZE Blog
- 1.7 million electric vehicles by 2020 targeted by the uk committee on climate change*! - Renault ZE Blog
- Pre-reservations now open for Fluence Z.E. and Kangoo Z.E.! – Renault ZE Blog
- RENAULT FLUENCE Z.E. : economical and respectful of the environment - Renault ZE Blog
- [Video] DEZIR: YOU GONNA GET ELECTRIFIED