We were there this morning as the Renault people were adding the finishing touches to their big show! Yes, we’ve seen them and touched them, and it’ll be your turn tomorrow. Renault’s Z.E. electric concept cars can be seen at the Atelier Renault on the Champs Élysées until November 15.
You’ve heard all about the Twizy Z.E. Concept, Zoe Z.E Concept, Fluence Z.E Concept and Kangoo Z.E. Concept cars and how they work. And you’ve seen the photographs. But now you can go and have a real look and make up your own mind! You’ve got 10 days to visit the Atelier Renault and send us your comments and views.
We’ll look forward to hearing from you!
- [Video] Carlos Ghosn shows the Z.E. range in Paris - Renault ZE Blog
- L’Atelier Renault is reopening, the summer is going to be electric on the Champs Elysées!
- [Video] Bloggers test the electrical vehicle Kangoo Bebop Z.E. Concept car - Renault ZE Blog
- Cop 15: renault prototypes tested in copenhagen from 7 to 18 december 2009 - Renault ZE Blog
- Fluence Z.E. in Cannes: a successful showing.